Welcome!

Thanks for calling by. I hope you enjoy what you see, feel free to leave a comment and call again to catch up on my news.

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Minis at last!

It seems to be taking me a while to get back to my normal routine after all the holiday's visitors but I finally got around to doing some miniatures this week even though there's not really very much that's new. I added some bits and pieces to the Manor House kitchen but I'm going to wait until I get the curtains up at the window before I show you that - later this week hopefully.

It's competition night at my local Minis group and this is my entry. I know it's a little late (or very early) for Halloween but we were given this tiny board and had to make a scene showing an annual event - and this is what I chose to do.

 Sorry about the veg box showing on the side of this one! I just realised that I didn't crop this particular photo but it's the only one that shows the chest with the witch's hat in it.




I don't expect to win, and I really don't mind as I enjoyed doing this little scene so much!

The other thing I've done is to change this little display box around to show off my small collection of shoes. The hats are ones I've shown you before and I made those. The shoes and boots were bought at the Pudsey Miniatures Show last autumn and I intend to add more when I get the opportunity.




 Can you see the giant cat outside the window, looking down at the miniature one on the windowsill?
 Here he is in person ... my beautiful Willow.

4 comments:

  1. Me encanta esa escena de bruja, es fantastica.
    La de zapatos te ha quedado genial, me encanta.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. These scenes are wonderful and Willow is adorable.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little Halloween display is fabulous, so many interesting things to see and as I look I keep finding more! Good luck, I think you have a good chance of winning! Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scenes are wonderful. So many beautiful details.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete