Welcome!

Thanks for calling by. I hope you enjoy what you see, feel free to leave a comment and call again to catch up on my news.

Friday 7 October 2011

More needle lace

I just returned from a three day workshop in mid-Wales. We stayed here in Llanidloes ...






It's a really quaint old town with lots of Tudor buildings


This one is the old market hall - sadly no longer still used 



I spotted this in a shop window and couldn't resist taking a photo of it ...





This is what I was making - a two piece butterfly.


Not quite finished but not bad going for three days' work I don't think. I'll show you the finished article in due course. I'm totally hooked on making needlelace now - just can't stop!


I've got back to the minis again today but no photos - just gluing moulding in place and ceiling paper on those third floor rooms in the manor house.

3 comments:

  1. What lovely pictures, and your butterfly is beautful.
    I like the colors you used very much.
    Have a great weekend !

    Hugs Mieke xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photo's and the butterfly too. Seeing buildings as old as these reminds me that we can't compete here in Australia. There are NO buildings over 200 years old. Our history is fairly modern compared to the U.K!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great needlelace! Love the photos of the town too - what lovely old buildings. As Sandie said, here in Australia 'old' is 200 years - it must be lovely to see so much history still around you.
    Sandie (Snippets from my Studio)

    ReplyDelete