Welcome!

Thanks for calling by. I hope you enjoy what you see, feel free to leave a comment and call again to catch up on my news.

Sunday 10 April 2011

Finally ...

Well, I'm finally taking the plunge into the world of blogging. I've been thinking about it for a while but there always has seemed to be so much else to do. I thought I'd start by showing some of the miniatures I've made in the last year but other things will doubtless creep in here too as we go along.
This is my very first house, which I made into an Edwardian tea room. You can just see the young girl out for a birthday treat with her grandmother through the window... and here they are viewed from the inside ...


I made some of the dolls myself and made all their clothes. More pictures will follow later.

No comments:

Post a Comment